- Brandy Is Not Here To ‘Bow Down’; Brandy Talks New ‘Temptation’ Movie + Beyonce New SinglePosted 15845 days ago
- In Case You’ve Missed Out: The Unwritten Rules Episodes 1-9Posted 15845 days ago
- President Obama Painting Creates Controversy; Called Disrespectful & BlasphemousPosted 15845 days ago
- Fancy, oh Fancy! Happy 46th Birthday To Garcelle Beauvais!!!Posted 15845 days ago
- Spotted: Beyonce and Jayz Hang Courtside at Brooklyn Nets GamePosted 15845 days ago
Zimmerman released on bond; Photos Of Him Leaving Jail
George Zimmerman was released from jail last night on $150,000 bond.
After it was determined by Judge Kenneth Lester that Zimmerman was not a flight risk, the judge allowed for Zimmerman to be released on bond while awaiting trial. Zimmerman was charged with second degree murder in the shooting death of Florida teen, Trayvon Martin.
As reported in a previous post, Zimmerman was allowed to address Trayvon’s parents directly during his bail hearing in which he apologized for the brutal killing of the 17 year old and also claimed that he did not know that Trayvon was unarmed and only 17.
In order to be granted release, Zimmerman had to agree to abide by the following terms:
- No firearms, alcohol or drugs
- Must be in by curfew set by the court
- Must where an electronic monitoring device