- Brandy Is Not Here To ‘Bow Down’; Brandy Talks New ‘Temptation’ Movie + Beyonce New SinglePosted 15847 days ago
- In Case You’ve Missed Out: The Unwritten Rules Episodes 1-9Posted 15847 days ago
- President Obama Painting Creates Controversy; Called Disrespectful & BlasphemousPosted 15847 days ago
- Fancy, oh Fancy! Happy 46th Birthday To Garcelle Beauvais!!!Posted 15847 days ago
- Spotted: Beyonce and Jayz Hang Courtside at Brooklyn Nets GamePosted 15847 days ago
Zimmerman Promises to Turn Himself In If Charged With Murder on April 10th
According to various news outlets, George Zimmerman has agreed to turn himself in if he is charged with the murder of Florida teen Trayvon Martin. The grand jury is set to decide on April 10th whether or not to charge Zimmerman in the killing that took place over a month ago.
Zimmerman’s lawyer makes the following statement:
“If he’s charged, he will be arrested and he will turn himself in. However it goes, he’s not hiding from the authorities. If he is asked, he will turn himself in. There’s not going to be a manhunt or anything like that. We’re preparing for trial. We’ve done all we can except ask for discovery (evidence-sharing) from the state, which is not available to us yet because he has not been charged.”
With more and more evidence proving that Zimmerman’s claim of self-defense is false, I would highly surprised if he is not charged. I am sure that the entire nation, for both sides, will be grabbing hold to their seats on April 10th to find out what the decision is.