- Brandy Is Not Here To ‘Bow Down’; Brandy Talks New ‘Temptation’ Movie + Beyonce New SinglePosted 15843 days ago
- In Case You’ve Missed Out: The Unwritten Rules Episodes 1-9Posted 15843 days ago
- President Obama Painting Creates Controversy; Called Disrespectful & BlasphemousPosted 15843 days ago
- Fancy, oh Fancy! Happy 46th Birthday To Garcelle Beauvais!!!Posted 15843 days ago
- Spotted: Beyonce and Jayz Hang Courtside at Brooklyn Nets GamePosted 15843 days ago
Willow Smith Wants Mommy To Be ‘Happy Again’; Writes Note To 2pac Asking Him To Come Home
Jada Pinkett and Tupac, Best Friends
Everyone knows that before there was a Will Smith in Jada Pinkett’s life, there was Tupac and while Jada insists that there was never anything more than a platonic relationship between the two, she never denies not being in love with him and for whatever reason her daughter, Willow Smith, believes that her mother needs him back in order to be ‘happy again’.
In a short, to the point note Willow wrote a letter to Tupac telling him that she knows he is still alive somewhere and that him not being ‘here’ is tearing apart her mother. In the letter, Willow asked Tupac “Can you please come back can you come back so mommy and me can be happy!”.
UPDATE: WILLOW POSTED THIS LETTER VIA HER PERSONAL INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT THE CAPTION: Lookie lookie what I found! I wrote this years ago