- Brandy Is Not Here To ‘Bow Down’; Brandy Talks New ‘Temptation’ Movie + Beyonce New SinglePosted 15851 days ago
- In Case You’ve Missed Out: The Unwritten Rules Episodes 1-9Posted 15851 days ago
- President Obama Painting Creates Controversy; Called Disrespectful & BlasphemousPosted 15851 days ago
- Fancy, oh Fancy! Happy 46th Birthday To Garcelle Beauvais!!!Posted 15851 days ago
- Spotted: Beyonce and Jayz Hang Courtside at Brooklyn Nets GamePosted 15851 days ago
Whitney Houston’s Legacy Honored With Exhibit At Grammy Museum
Whitney Houston may be gone but she is definitely not forgotten as her family came together this past Wednesday to honor her memory with the opening of her exhibit featured at the Grammy Museum.
Her brother Gary Houston, his wife Pat Houston along with Whitney’s sister in law Donna Houston, all smiled for the cameras as the ribbon was cut on their beloved sister’s exhibit at the Whitney! Celebrating the Musical Legacy of Whitney Houston opening event.
The exhibit displays several of Whitney’s trademarked/signature dressed worn throughout her career, several of her Grammy’s, photos and personal items, film scripts and personal letters.