- Brandy Is Not Here To ‘Bow Down’; Brandy Talks New ‘Temptation’ Movie + Beyonce New SinglePosted 15875 days ago
- In Case You’ve Missed Out: The Unwritten Rules Episodes 1-9Posted 15875 days ago
- President Obama Painting Creates Controversy; Called Disrespectful & BlasphemousPosted 15875 days ago
- Fancy, oh Fancy! Happy 46th Birthday To Garcelle Beauvais!!!Posted 15875 days ago
- Spotted: Beyonce and Jayz Hang Courtside at Brooklyn Nets GamePosted 15875 days ago
When Zombies Attack, Again: Naked Fla Man Bites Flesh Off Man’s Arm During Drug Fueled Rage
Another Florida man has been arrested and taken into custody after biting off a chunk of flesh on a mans bicep during a drug fueled rage.
According to News One, Jeffrey Blake broke down his girlfriends door after striping naked and banging on the door violently around 10:15pm. After no one answered, Blake reportedly broke down the door, entered the home and began to thrown furniture across the room. One male resident of the home made an attempt to calm Blake down and when he refused tried to restrain him only to have his bicep chewed apart. The male resident finally got the situation under enough control to restrain Blake until police officers arrived at the scene.
Much like the Florida man we read about several weeks ago who chewed off the face of a homeless man after taking “bath salts”, Blake was unresponsive to police on the seen. According to WPTV, it took several rounds of electric shock and a group of deputies in order to take Blake down and place him under arrest.
When law enforcement came inside, Blake released Baker. Baker got up, but would not respond to deputies orders. The suspect instead faced the deputies, tensing his body, clenching his fists and screaming.
Baker, still naked, acted like he was going to rush the deputies, according to the report. Deputy Wildt deployed his an electronic control device after giving a verbal warning.
Baker fell to the ground, and then tried to get back up, so Deputy Wildt deployed the device again. Baker pulled the probes out, so deputy Blake deployed his electric shock device.
Those probes were also pulled out, and Deputy Wildt deployed a second cartridge. By this time, several other deputies had arrived on scene and were able to hold him down and handcuff him.