- Brandy Is Not Here To ‘Bow Down’; Brandy Talks New ‘Temptation’ Movie + Beyonce New SinglePosted 15875 days ago
- In Case You’ve Missed Out: The Unwritten Rules Episodes 1-9Posted 15875 days ago
- President Obama Painting Creates Controversy; Called Disrespectful & BlasphemousPosted 15875 days ago
- Fancy, oh Fancy! Happy 46th Birthday To Garcelle Beauvais!!!Posted 15875 days ago
- Spotted: Beyonce and Jayz Hang Courtside at Brooklyn Nets GamePosted 15875 days ago
Wedding Woes: Evelyn Having A Hard Time Booking A Place For TV Wedding; Businesses Don’t Want The “Drama”
[Disclaimer: This post includes a little rumor tea and should be taken with a grain of salt as efforts to confirm have gone unanswered]
Evelyn and Chad have been spotted all over Miami filming their spin off reality show and word on the web is that while Evelyn has been working overtime planning her upcoming wedding to the football player, she has had very little luck securing a facility to hold the actual wedding.
I received word that while the producers of her show has pitched the idea of filming her wedding at several high end hotels in Miami including The Ritz and St. Regals, hotel empires have declined her offer citing “reality TV drama” as their biggest concern. Everyone knows the drama that seems to follow the Basketball Wives star and it seems that hotels and facilities are reluctant to work with Evelyn and the producers of her show for fear of it ‘damaging’ the hotels brand and portraying their establishments in a negative light.
Evelyn’s wedding is set to take place next month so hopefully she will be able to secure a place for a wedding. If not, I am sure Sheree would be more than happy to loan her mud-pile for the event. No shade though.