- Brandy Is Not Here To ‘Bow Down’; Brandy Talks New ‘Temptation’ Movie + Beyonce New SinglePosted 15844 days ago
- In Case You’ve Missed Out: The Unwritten Rules Episodes 1-9Posted 15844 days ago
- President Obama Painting Creates Controversy; Called Disrespectful & BlasphemousPosted 15844 days ago
- Fancy, oh Fancy! Happy 46th Birthday To Garcelle Beauvais!!!Posted 15844 days ago
- Spotted: Beyonce and Jayz Hang Courtside at Brooklyn Nets GamePosted 15844 days ago
Watch It Here: Jennifer Hudson Does ‘Next Chapter’ With Oprah; Talks Family Murder, Weight Loss & Making Babies
After weeks of watching preview after preview and getting clips here and there, the full episode of Oprah’s Next Chapter sit down with Jennifer Hudson aired last night. Full of emotions, Jennifer candidly spoke about her tremendous weight loss, Dreamgirls and her family’s brutal murder.
On the murder of her family:
I don’t know the proper words because I never would have imagined this being anywhere near my life or a part of it or ever happening. Who could imagine that. No one. It’s like, I can’t even say it, and when I [do] say it, that’s when I find myself being most emotional. How could this happen? Did this really happen? You know what I mean? That’s when you know it’s real when you find yourself saying it, or having to say it. Seeing [William Balfour] in the courtroom made my skin crawl.
David [Jennifer’s fiance] on size 6 Jen vs size 16 Jen:
You know honestly, it’s pretty much the same. She’s a little more confident now and that kind of sticks out but to me, but I liked her then too. Very much so, I kind of like the curves. I love the way she looks now but I’ll be honest, I enjoy the curves. One of the things that’s sexiest to me is when she’s doing motherly things. It’s just like, it’s a complete different side.”