- Brandy Is Not Here To ‘Bow Down’; Brandy Talks New ‘Temptation’ Movie + Beyonce New SinglePosted 15850 days ago
- In Case You’ve Missed Out: The Unwritten Rules Episodes 1-9Posted 15850 days ago
- President Obama Painting Creates Controversy; Called Disrespectful & BlasphemousPosted 15850 days ago
- Fancy, oh Fancy! Happy 46th Birthday To Garcelle Beauvais!!!Posted 15850 days ago
- Spotted: Beyonce and Jayz Hang Courtside at Brooklyn Nets GamePosted 15850 days ago
Videos Released of Zimmerman Telling Investigators What Happened The Night He Killed Trayvon Martin
It’s been a long journey in what seems like a forever battle to get justice for the slain 17 year old Trayvon Martin. Since his death, mainstream media and news outlets have done everything in their power to prove that Trayvon was a malicious, dangerous and hostile teen who threatened George Zimmerman only moments before Zimmerman was “forced” to kill him in self-defense.
Despite Zimmerman’s inconsistencies and continued change in stories, Zimmerman supporters have continued to rally behind Zimmerman sending thousands of dollars to a paypal account to help pay for his legal fees. Most recently, both Zimmerman and his wife were arrested and held without bail after they were found guilty of lying to court officials about their financial statuses as well as “forgetting” to surrender passports to the courts.
The latest development in the Trayvon Martin case comes in the form of video as clips of Zimmerman explaining his side of the story to investigations days after the killing are released to the public.
During the videos, Zimmerman can be seen re-enacting the events the took place moments before the fatal and tragic killing. At one point during the video Zimmerman claims that Martin reached for his gun to shoot Zimmerman, but Zimmerman was able to muscle up enough strength to snatch the gun away from Martin and shoot.
According to Zimmerman, he was lying on the ground when Martin reached for the gun tucked away at his side:
“I didn’t want him to keep slamming my head on the concrete so I kind of shifted. But when I shifted my jacket came up…and it exposed my firearm. That’s when he said you are going to die tonight. He took one hand off my mouth, and slid it down my chest. I took my gun aimed it at him and fired.”