- Brandy Is Not Here To ‘Bow Down’; Brandy Talks New ‘Temptation’ Movie + Beyonce New SinglePosted 15848 days ago
- In Case You’ve Missed Out: The Unwritten Rules Episodes 1-9Posted 15848 days ago
- President Obama Painting Creates Controversy; Called Disrespectful & BlasphemousPosted 15848 days ago
- Fancy, oh Fancy! Happy 46th Birthday To Garcelle Beauvais!!!Posted 15848 days ago
- Spotted: Beyonce and Jayz Hang Courtside at Brooklyn Nets GamePosted 15848 days ago
Tuesday Quick Quotes: Meagan Good Sounds Off At Hypocritical Religious Folks After Being Slammed For Being Too “Sexy”
Meagan Good is not here for the judgmental, hypocritical saints…and she wants you to know how she feels.
Newly married and over the drama, Meagan Good sat down with Just The Fab to talk about the backlash behind her burlesque bachelorettes party performance. Meagan Good, who has never been quiet about her spirituality or sexuality expressed her disgust with some of the “negativity” that she received from the Christian folks after the video surfaced via the internet. She also spoke up on the backlash her friend Tia Mowry received after her sexy Vibe Vixen cover.
On her burlesque dance number:
Regardless of what anybody thinks, I have a personal relationship with God. We talk and we speak and I don’t feel convicted about it and so I have to do what’s in my heart and I can’t allow people to manipulate my direction. […] I don’t like [how] sometimes people who are religious will try and force everyone into a box and judge them.