- Brandy Is Not Here To ‘Bow Down’; Brandy Talks New ‘Temptation’ Movie + Beyonce New SinglePosted 15848 days ago
- In Case You’ve Missed Out: The Unwritten Rules Episodes 1-9Posted 15848 days ago
- President Obama Painting Creates Controversy; Called Disrespectful & BlasphemousPosted 15848 days ago
- Fancy, oh Fancy! Happy 46th Birthday To Garcelle Beauvais!!!Posted 15848 days ago
- Spotted: Beyonce and Jayz Hang Courtside at Brooklyn Nets GamePosted 15848 days ago
Tito Jackson’s Daughter, Tanay Jackson, Ready To Hit The Music Industry + Calls Bull On The Jackson Feud
(Photo via Twitter)
It’s okay if you’ve never actually heard of Tanay Jackson or even knew that she existed because we didn’t. However, the daughter of Tito Jackson has surfaced and is more than ready to let the world know what she is working with.
The half-sister of TJ who was recently granted temporary custody of Prince, Paris and Blanket Jackson in light of the very hostile and toxic Jackson family battle, believes that her family is on the extra strength bull right now and spoke out recently on her family and the very public feud that has been dominating the news circuits for the last few weeks.
Speaking with EOnline, Tanay says she is more than positive that if her deceased uncle wanted to put any of his brothers or sisters in the will, he would have and since he didn’t then all parties should back off and go on about their business leaving her grandmother Katherine and niece and nephews alone.
Tanay believes that her brother will serve fine as the kids guardian citing that he has always been the fatherly type, even as a teenager and that she wishes her family would just knock it off and get along.