- Brandy Is Not Here To ‘Bow Down’; Brandy Talks New ‘Temptation’ Movie + Beyonce New SinglePosted 15843 days ago
- In Case You’ve Missed Out: The Unwritten Rules Episodes 1-9Posted 15843 days ago
- President Obama Painting Creates Controversy; Called Disrespectful & BlasphemousPosted 15843 days ago
- Fancy, oh Fancy! Happy 46th Birthday To Garcelle Beauvais!!!Posted 15843 days ago
- Spotted: Beyonce and Jayz Hang Courtside at Brooklyn Nets GamePosted 15843 days ago
Throwback Jam List: 5 Songs That Made Mary J Blige Great In The 90’s
Mary J. Blige has been around from a long time and still seems to be going strong. It seems like it was just yesterday, that I was sitting in the backseat of my mothers Pontiac when I first heard that raspy voice singing over a dope hip hop influenced R&B track. Instantly, I knew that I needed to know who this chick was. It wasn’t long after hearing that track that I remember snatching my mothers’, What’s The 4-1-1, cassette tape and learning every word to every song on the album. From then on I knew that I was be an avid MJB fan.
Over the last years, Mary has had a slew of hits that will forever be embedded in the minds and hearts of her fans. However, for obvious reasons, her sound has changed drastically leaving those of us who fell in love with the raw Mary yearning for that edge and raw feeling again. While there is no doubt in anyone’s mind that Mary still holds the title of Queen, we will forever remember her for the 90’s classics that she left us with.
Sit back and take a walk down memory lane…
1. You Remind Me
2. Love No Limit
4. Not Gon’ Cry
5. I Can Love You Ft Lil Kim