- Brandy Is Not Here To ‘Bow Down’; Brandy Talks New ‘Temptation’ Movie + Beyonce New SinglePosted 15848 days ago
- In Case You’ve Missed Out: The Unwritten Rules Episodes 1-9Posted 15848 days ago
- President Obama Painting Creates Controversy; Called Disrespectful & BlasphemousPosted 15848 days ago
- Fancy, oh Fancy! Happy 46th Birthday To Garcelle Beauvais!!!Posted 15848 days ago
- Spotted: Beyonce and Jayz Hang Courtside at Brooklyn Nets GamePosted 15848 days ago
“Think Like A Man” Projected To Slay The Box Office + Fans Love The Movie
Despite all the negativity that has been surrounding the film and the possible message that the film may be feeding to the audience, Think Like A Man has been projected to top the weekend box office and based on the comments that I have seen from those who went to see the film last night, the movie is actually very good.
The cast has been vigorously promoting the film for several months now, making multiple stops and appearances to talk about the movie and the infamous “90 Day Rule” that is discussed throughout the film and it seems all their hard work has paid off.
The Hollywood Reporter suggests that by the end of the weekend, the movie would have debuted at somewhere between $20-$25 million including the $9 million taken in on Friday.
I was originally dead set against going to see the movie because I honestly was not that into the actual book that I paid $25.00 for. However, I think that I will wave the white flag and go see Think Like A Man. I love comedies and if it is as good as people are saying that it is, I may be inclined to re-read the book.
Who is going to see the movie?