- Brandy Is Not Here To ‘Bow Down’; Brandy Talks New ‘Temptation’ Movie + Beyonce New SinglePosted 15846 days ago
- In Case You’ve Missed Out: The Unwritten Rules Episodes 1-9Posted 15846 days ago
- President Obama Painting Creates Controversy; Called Disrespectful & BlasphemousPosted 15846 days ago
- Fancy, oh Fancy! Happy 46th Birthday To Garcelle Beauvais!!!Posted 15846 days ago
- Spotted: Beyonce and Jayz Hang Courtside at Brooklyn Nets GamePosted 15846 days ago
Tamar Braxton Gets Signed To Interscope Records; Sings “Love & War” Acapella [Snippet]
Finally, Tamar Braxton has been signed to a major label so hopefully we won’t have to watch her hassle poor Vince about getting her a deal anymore.
The feisty and often overly dramatic youngest sister of the Braxton Family clan recently inked a deal with Interscope records. Tamar stopped by ABC News Radio during her promotion campaign for her new reality spin-off show Tamar & Vince and gave her fans a preview of what to expect from her music wise.
When talking about her album with ABC, Tamar expressed her excitement about the album and beamed at how fantastic she thought the songs were.
Honestly, these are great records, and I’m not just saying that because they’re mine. If they were not mine I would want them to be mine. I do feel like this is my best work yet.
Tamar’s first single Love & War was scheduled to release on September 20th, the same day Tamar & Vince airs, but for unknown reasons the single has been pushed back for a later release date.