- Brandy Is Not Here To ‘Bow Down’; Brandy Talks New ‘Temptation’ Movie + Beyonce New SinglePosted 15848 days ago
- In Case You’ve Missed Out: The Unwritten Rules Episodes 1-9Posted 15848 days ago
- President Obama Painting Creates Controversy; Called Disrespectful & BlasphemousPosted 15848 days ago
- Fancy, oh Fancy! Happy 46th Birthday To Garcelle Beauvais!!!Posted 15848 days ago
- Spotted: Beyonce and Jayz Hang Courtside at Brooklyn Nets GamePosted 15848 days ago
Tamar Braxton Covers Pynk Magazine & Talks About Falling In Love With Vince
Look who is covering the latest issue of Pynk Magazine.
Tamar Braxton best known for her over the top personality on The Braxton Family Values has been busy filming her spin off show her husband, Vince. In addition to doing tons of promo for her personal brand as well as her families reality show, the youngest diva of the Braxton clan posed for Pynk Magazine and gives the true 411.com on her relationship with her husband and how she knew that he was the one.
On How She Knew Vince Was The One:
I wasn’t checking for Vince at first. He and I were friends. But it wasn’t until I found out that he was seeing someone that it hit me. I realized I had feelings for him! When he told me that his relationship at the time was coming to an end, I knew it was my time to make my feelings known. After that relationship ended.. he and I started dating and eventually married.