- Brandy Is Not Here To ‘Bow Down’; Brandy Talks New ‘Temptation’ Movie + Beyonce New SinglePosted 15848 days ago
- In Case You’ve Missed Out: The Unwritten Rules Episodes 1-9Posted 15848 days ago
- President Obama Painting Creates Controversy; Called Disrespectful & BlasphemousPosted 15848 days ago
- Fancy, oh Fancy! Happy 46th Birthday To Garcelle Beauvais!!!Posted 15848 days ago
- Spotted: Beyonce and Jayz Hang Courtside at Brooklyn Nets GamePosted 15848 days ago
Shellie Zimmerman, Wife of George Zimmerman, Pleads Not Guilty On Perjury Charges
After being arrested on June 12th after a judge on charges of perjury, Shellie Zimmerman will be arraigned on Tuesday where she plans to plead not guilty to charges of perjury.
The charges of perjury came when a Florida judge ruled that Shellie Zimmerman and her husband, George Zimmerman, lied about their current financial status and the money that was sent to them by Zimmerman supporters
Her husband George Zimmerman, has pleaded not guilty to second-degree murder in Trayvon Martin’s shooting. Zimmerman was initially granted $150,000 bond and released. But a judge revoked that bond last month after state attorneys argued that Zimmerman and his wife lied about money raised from a website.