- Brandy Is Not Here To ‘Bow Down’; Brandy Talks New ‘Temptation’ Movie + Beyonce New SinglePosted 16046 days ago
- In Case You’ve Missed Out: The Unwritten Rules Episodes 1-9Posted 16046 days ago
- President Obama Painting Creates Controversy; Called Disrespectful & BlasphemousPosted 16046 days ago
- Fancy, oh Fancy! Happy 46th Birthday To Garcelle Beauvais!!!Posted 16046 days ago
- Spotted: Beyonce and Jayz Hang Courtside at Brooklyn Nets GamePosted 16046 days ago
Rest In Peace: The Parkers Actress, Yvette Wilson, Succumbs To Cancer At 48 Years Old
Not too long ago we heard reports that The Parkers star, Yvette Wilson, had been fighting a lengthy battle with cervical cancer and after several years of fighting, Yvette had come to a point where she no longer could afford the proper care. Reports also stated that in addition to needing funds to continue paying for her climbing medical bills due to the stage 4 cancer, Yvette was also in dire need of a kidney transplant.
Co-star and close friend Shar Jackson took to twitter to break the news to everyone early this morning cursing Cancer and expressing her feelings toward the lost of her ‘sister’.
“F*ck Cancer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh God. My heart is soooo unbelievably broken. I wanna thank all my tweeties for their prayers but God has chosen to take my sister Yvette home.”
For those who may not remember Yvette Wilson, she was best known for her role as Andell on the 90’s TV show Moesha which also starred Brandy Norwood, Shar Jackson, Countess Vaughn and in later episodes comedian Mo’nique. Mo’nique, Countess and Yvette would later move on to star in their own spin-off, The Parkers which aired from 1999 to 2004.