- Brandy Is Not Here To ‘Bow Down’; Brandy Talks New ‘Temptation’ Movie + Beyonce New SinglePosted 15847 days ago
- In Case You’ve Missed Out: The Unwritten Rules Episodes 1-9Posted 15847 days ago
- President Obama Painting Creates Controversy; Called Disrespectful & BlasphemousPosted 15847 days ago
- Fancy, oh Fancy! Happy 46th Birthday To Garcelle Beauvais!!!Posted 15847 days ago
- Spotted: Beyonce and Jayz Hang Courtside at Brooklyn Nets GamePosted 15847 days ago
Quick Quotes: Gabby Douglas Snaps Back At Hair Critics Says She’s Not Changing It, So Get Over Ir
Gabby Douglas is easily becoming Black America’s favorite teenager after her amazing victory last week resulting in her walking away with two gold medals and although she finished last on the balance beam Tuesday, that doesn’t make her any less great and she is clearly not here for the naysayers and those who have nothing better to do than to sit at home and discuss her hair.
After catching wind to the controversy about her hair and it becoming a full blown media topic, Gabby came to snatch wigs off every last person who had something to say about her gel’d back bun.
“I don’t know where this is coming from. What’s wrong with my hair? I’m like, ‘I just made history and people are focused on my hair?’ It can be bald or short, it doesn’t matter about (my) hair. Nothing is going to change. I’m going to wear my hair like this during beam and bar finals. You might as well just stop talking about it.”