- Brandy Is Not Here To ‘Bow Down’; Brandy Talks New ‘Temptation’ Movie + Beyonce New SinglePosted 15851 days ago
- In Case You’ve Missed Out: The Unwritten Rules Episodes 1-9Posted 15851 days ago
- President Obama Painting Creates Controversy; Called Disrespectful & BlasphemousPosted 15851 days ago
- Fancy, oh Fancy! Happy 46th Birthday To Garcelle Beauvais!!!Posted 15851 days ago
- Spotted: Beyonce and Jayz Hang Courtside at Brooklyn Nets GamePosted 15851 days ago
Quick Quotes: Chilli Discusses ‘Dating Down’ On Good Morning America
Times have changed drastically and women are no longer forced to accept any man willing to pay her attention. With the current shift in gender responsibilities more women are now owning businesses, being heads of companies and in some cases, making more than their male counterparts the issue of ‘dating down’ has become a problem.
While men, for obvious reasons, find no issues with dating a woman who may make less than they do, many women are finding it hard to find men who are willing to date them knowing that the check they bring home is larger than the males. Men are often intimidated by a woman who may not necessarily need or depend on a mans finances causing more women to completely ax out men who do not meet their financial status.
Recently, Chilli joined comedian Sherrod Small on Good Morning America where they went ‘Toe to Toe’ on the issue of ‘dating down’.
Every woman wants to feel like a princess, you know. I don’t look for a guy to pay my bills, I can pay my own bills. I can do a lot of things for myself. Thank God I’ve been blessed. But I would love to go on a date with a guy and he pays for it or we go on a trip together and if I have to pay half then I need to go on that trip with my girlfriend, not a dude. I’m just saying.
Peep the Clip:
But who can fault Chilli for wanting what she wants? Don’t we all?