- Brandy Is Not Here To ‘Bow Down’; Brandy Talks New ‘Temptation’ Movie + Beyonce New SinglePosted 15850 days ago
- In Case You’ve Missed Out: The Unwritten Rules Episodes 1-9Posted 15850 days ago
- President Obama Painting Creates Controversy; Called Disrespectful & BlasphemousPosted 15850 days ago
- Fancy, oh Fancy! Happy 46th Birthday To Garcelle Beauvais!!!Posted 15850 days ago
- Spotted: Beyonce and Jayz Hang Courtside at Brooklyn Nets GamePosted 15850 days ago
Paycheck Hustlin’: BeBe Winans Set To Release Whitney Book; Calls It “The Whitney I Knew” + Bobby Browns Sister Says “Pay Me For The Real Story”
Several months have gone by since the passing of R&B diva Whitney Houston and it seems as if people just refuse to let the woman rest in peace thus dragging out the horrible grief that her daughter must feel each and every time her mother is mentioned.
Recently, we reported that Cissy Houston landed a publishing deal which will allow her to write and have published a book on the “Christian” side of her deceased daughter. Now we are told of two more individuals who are looking to profit share their stories of Whitney for, of course, a small fee. The other day The Urban Daily reported that Bobby Browns sister, Leolah Brown, claims to have proof that Whitney’s death was by far no accident. In fact, Leolah makes claims that she knows the what and why’s surrounding Whitney’s “murder” but refuses to release the details until she sees an increase in her bank account.
“Jacky, I have some information that will blow the roof off, but I need to get paid.
If Pat and them can get paid from Star and Enquirer magazines, so should I. I can prove Whitney was murdered – I know what really happened.
I’m not going to do the interview with you, because I need to get some money for my story. Put me in contact with Star and Enquirer, they pay. That’s the only way I’m talking.”
Now, close friend BeBe Winansis said to be next in line to write a book about Whitney which he gracefully titled “The Whitney I Knew”. As a matter of fact, the book – which is scheduled to be released on July 31st – will include pictures of Whitney from BeBe’s personal collection.
Will you be purchasing Cissy and BeBe’s individual books?