- Brandy Is Not Here To ‘Bow Down’; Brandy Talks New ‘Temptation’ Movie + Beyonce New SinglePosted 15846 days ago
- In Case You’ve Missed Out: The Unwritten Rules Episodes 1-9Posted 15846 days ago
- President Obama Painting Creates Controversy; Called Disrespectful & BlasphemousPosted 15846 days ago
- Fancy, oh Fancy! Happy 46th Birthday To Garcelle Beauvais!!!Posted 15846 days ago
- Spotted: Beyonce and Jayz Hang Courtside at Brooklyn Nets GamePosted 15846 days ago
No Love: DMX Is Not Feeling Nicki Minaj & Wishes He Could Catch Drake In An Elevator + Talks New Album ‘Undisputed’
Darkman X, or DMX as we like to call him, may not be on top like he was almost a decade ago but lyrically he is still a beast and a well respected rapper in the industry. Stopping by The Breakfast Club to hang out with Angela Yee and Charlemagne The God, X spoke candidly about his strong dislike for Drake, his non-approval of Nicki Minaj and working with Eve again.
On Nicki Minaj and Drake:
I’m good on that. I wouldn’t do that. I don’t know her [Nicki] to not like her. I’m not attracted to her. It’s too much going on. I know she don’t hop out the bed lookin’ like that.
Drake working on Aaliyah’s album…It’s disrespectful; like that don’t even make sense, that’s like wrong man. Man I wish it was like 10 years ago, catch a n*gga on the elevator and beat him up….He ain’t gotta be by himself. We wolfed out in this joint.
Let’s ignore the fact that he was standing throughout the entire interview…