- Brandy Is Not Here To ‘Bow Down’; Brandy Talks New ‘Temptation’ Movie + Beyonce New SinglePosted 15850 days ago
- In Case You’ve Missed Out: The Unwritten Rules Episodes 1-9Posted 15850 days ago
- President Obama Painting Creates Controversy; Called Disrespectful & BlasphemousPosted 15850 days ago
- Fancy, oh Fancy! Happy 46th Birthday To Garcelle Beauvais!!!Posted 15850 days ago
- Spotted: Beyonce and Jayz Hang Courtside at Brooklyn Nets GamePosted 15850 days ago
Nia Long and Son Shows Support For Obama Campaign and Health Care
Actress Nia Long has been supporting President Obama since day one and has no plans on stopping now. With a sickly grandmother and an elderly mother, Nia Long wants equality and health care for all and believes that President Obama is the man to get the job done.
“I’ve been a supporter of President Obama from day one and for me, this time around I have that moment in my life … I looked up and I thought to myself, my grandmother is 93-years-old, she suffers from Alzheimer’s, my mother is in her 60′s and I have an 11-year-old and a 7-month-old. I want to make sure they have the proper health car as they start to get older. My son will start going to college in less than 10 years. All of the issues that President Obama is working on have more relevance to my life than ever before.”
My core audience is the African-American community, my core audience is the disenfranchised. The person who feels like politics doesn’t matter. Yes, I”m an actress. Yes, I’ve made a fine living for myself. But my interests and concerns are the same as the person who I grew up with in Brooklyn.
Get It Ms. Nia!