- Brandy Is Not Here To ‘Bow Down’; Brandy Talks New ‘Temptation’ Movie + Beyonce New SinglePosted 15847 days ago
- In Case You’ve Missed Out: The Unwritten Rules Episodes 1-9Posted 15847 days ago
- President Obama Painting Creates Controversy; Called Disrespectful & BlasphemousPosted 15847 days ago
- Fancy, oh Fancy! Happy 46th Birthday To Garcelle Beauvais!!!Posted 15847 days ago
- Spotted: Beyonce and Jayz Hang Courtside at Brooklyn Nets GamePosted 15847 days ago
Nia Crooks Speaks Out on Life After Slapping Jen; “I could never imagine being in this predicament”
Looks like Nia Crooks was in attendance for the Basketball Wives Reunion and while there took the time to speak with VH1 on what her world has been like since the infamous slap that made her an over-night celebrity conversation topic.
Expressing her complete disbelief ove the way things have transpired, Nia claims that the person she use to love how now been reduced to someone she “once knew”.
Hell. I could never imagine being in this predicament over something like that. And a person that I used to love is now just somebody I knew. It’s hell.
Still defending her not being able to control her hands Nia speaks on how the general public has treated her since the slap.
Yeah, they don’t know me and I get that, I’m part of this story, but I’m just a person that walked in a room and sat down and said something to a person and got up and smacked her. So it looks like I’m bullying someone whowelcomed the smack. She said “I wish you would.” She cut the conversation off because she doesn’t want anyone to know wh she really is. She’s a total different person outside of this. Being a celebrity is not for everyone, some people’s heads get inflated, some don’t. And if you have new people around you in your life, and it’s not the people you’ve been around forever, that says a lot about a person.
…and, of course, no Basketball Wives interview would be complete without some regret, right? Nia claims to have regret over her poor reaction and wishes that she could take it back but credits her upbringings as the reason why she reacted so poorly.
I just wish my reaction wouldn’t have been that. I can’t take that back now, but that’s the way I was raised, that’s how I grew up, that’s a normal reaction of mine.