- Brandy Is Not Here To ‘Bow Down’; Brandy Talks New ‘Temptation’ Movie + Beyonce New SinglePosted 15847 days ago
- In Case You’ve Missed Out: The Unwritten Rules Episodes 1-9Posted 15847 days ago
- President Obama Painting Creates Controversy; Called Disrespectful & BlasphemousPosted 15847 days ago
- Fancy, oh Fancy! Happy 46th Birthday To Garcelle Beauvais!!!Posted 15847 days ago
- Spotted: Beyonce and Jayz Hang Courtside at Brooklyn Nets GamePosted 15847 days ago
New Webisode Alert: The Unwritten Rules Take On The Whack “Black” Girl
Have you ever found yourself not being able to find your place in the workplace with the two dominating groups of people that you work with?
On one hand you have the non-Black co-workers who, although you do not act like their idea of what a Black woman/man should act like, think you are still too Black to sit with them at lunch. On the other hand, you have the stereotypical Black group who deem you as not being ‘black enough’ because you act “bougie”. You can’t win for losing!
Well, Racy understands and The Unwritten Rules have returned with a new web-isode this time tackling the issue of being too Black for White co-workers, yet not Black enough for the Black co-workers.
You don’t even know what asparagus is…b*tch!