- Brandy Is Not Here To ‘Bow Down’; Brandy Talks New ‘Temptation’ Movie + Beyonce New SinglePosted 15875 days ago
- In Case You’ve Missed Out: The Unwritten Rules Episodes 1-9Posted 15875 days ago
- President Obama Painting Creates Controversy; Called Disrespectful & BlasphemousPosted 15875 days ago
- Fancy, oh Fancy! Happy 46th Birthday To Garcelle Beauvais!!!Posted 15875 days ago
- Spotted: Beyonce and Jayz Hang Courtside at Brooklyn Nets GamePosted 15875 days ago
New Music + Quote: Rick Ross featuring Wale & Drake–”Diced Pineapples”
Rick Ross teamed up with YMCMB recording artist Drake and his own fellow Maybach Music artist Wale to put together this chilled and laid back track off his much anticipated upcoming album God Forgives, I Don’t.
As Drake sings his heart out via the hook, Wale and Rozay spit verses about dedicated to the special woman who they liken to be like some “diced pineapples”.
On the meaning behind “Diced Pineapples”:
When I got out of the hospital—you know, I had a seizure last year—when I was leaving, the doctor told me, ‘You gotta eat some more fruit, drink you some water, eat fruit and just relax for a little while. My fruit of choice was pineapples. For the next three weeks, I woke up every morning and ate diced pineapples, and I put the concept together. Drizzy came in, as well as Wale, and it’s kinda like, ‘She could be my diced pineapple. This special lady, she could be what I wake up to every morning and help me get by every day.’” – MTV News