- Brandy Is Not Here To ‘Bow Down’; Brandy Talks New ‘Temptation’ Movie + Beyonce New SinglePosted 15850 days ago
- In Case You’ve Missed Out: The Unwritten Rules Episodes 1-9Posted 15850 days ago
- President Obama Painting Creates Controversy; Called Disrespectful & BlasphemousPosted 15850 days ago
- Fancy, oh Fancy! Happy 46th Birthday To Garcelle Beauvais!!!Posted 15850 days ago
- Spotted: Beyonce and Jayz Hang Courtside at Brooklyn Nets GamePosted 15850 days ago
Natural Hair Gyal: Oprah Goes Natural For Cover Of O Magazine
We’ve gotten sneak peeks before of the large amount of hair that Oprah Winfrey has, but not like this. For years, people have debated over whether or not Oprah’s straight and beautifully blown out hair was actually hers or a weave. For the first time [okay maybe not the first] Oprah decided that it was time to show the world that natural hair is a thing of beauty and that her hair…is her hair.
Inside the special issue dubbed “The Makeover Issue”, Oprah gives readers and Oprah fans the scoop on her natural hair journey and that one special time that she wanted to big chop her hair, but thanks to the advice of close friend Bill Cosby, she decided against it.
“I wanted to wear it close-cropped a la Camille Cosby but her husband Bill convinced me otherwise. ‘Don’t do it,’ he said. ‘You’ve got the wrong head shape and you’ll disappoint yourself.’ I took his advice…..I even notice a change in my dogs when they get their summer cuts: they’re friskier and livelier, feeling more themselves once the weight of the hair is released.”
For more information on the September issue, visit here.