- Brandy Is Not Here To ‘Bow Down’; Brandy Talks New ‘Temptation’ Movie + Beyonce New SinglePosted 15847 days ago
- In Case You’ve Missed Out: The Unwritten Rules Episodes 1-9Posted 15847 days ago
- President Obama Painting Creates Controversy; Called Disrespectful & BlasphemousPosted 15847 days ago
- Fancy, oh Fancy! Happy 46th Birthday To Garcelle Beauvais!!!Posted 15847 days ago
- Spotted: Beyonce and Jayz Hang Courtside at Brooklyn Nets GamePosted 15847 days ago
Mr. Perfect Is Not Coming So Get Over It & Give Mr. Almost Perfect A Chance
A little harsh? Yes I know, but it needs to be said. The sooner women realize that no man is perfect, the sooner they will be able to find and accept “Mr. I May Not Be Perfect But I Am The Closest That You Are Going To Get”. I know it is easy to get caught up in the hype of perfection but no man or woman is perfect and holding out until you find one that is will ultimately leave you old, cold, sexually frustrated and alone.
I had to break this reality to a friend of mine recently after years of hearing her complain about men who failed to live up to these high expectations that realistically will never be met, at least not by anyone here on this earth. Don’t get me wrong, there is absolutely nothing wrong with having standards and expectations but when those standards prevent you from going out on a date with a man who is gainfully employed, financially stable, handsome with no kids but is somehow un-datable because his left eye wonders from time to time. GIRL, bye!
Women have a habit of picking at a man until there is nothing left to pick at and then we wonder why we are alone on New Years again for the 3rd year in a row, drinking wine and watching Waiting To Exhale.