- Brandy Is Not Here To ‘Bow Down’; Brandy Talks New ‘Temptation’ Movie + Beyonce New SinglePosted 15876 days ago
- In Case You’ve Missed Out: The Unwritten Rules Episodes 1-9Posted 15876 days ago
- President Obama Painting Creates Controversy; Called Disrespectful & BlasphemousPosted 15876 days ago
- Fancy, oh Fancy! Happy 46th Birthday To Garcelle Beauvais!!!Posted 15876 days ago
- Spotted: Beyonce and Jayz Hang Courtside at Brooklyn Nets GamePosted 15876 days ago
Monday Foolishness: 30 Year Old Man Arrested After Braggin About Giving 15 Year Boy HIV on Facebook
One of the reasons why it is so important to educate our children and ourselves about social networking activities, sex and STDs is because of situations like this. It is so easy for a gullible mind to fall victim to the many predators who lurk in the corners of every social networking site waiting for their prey.
More recently, a 30 year old California man was arrested and charged with attempted murder after he foolishly confessed via Facebook about having sex with a 15 year old boy and knowingly infected him with HIV. The young boy found out about the man’s HIV status after a friend of his, who also had a sexual encounter with man, revealed that he was HIV positive and that the man had a secret Facebook page where he posted photos and videos of his sexual encounters with young boys.
Keith ‘Keyoko’ Sumlin, the accused 30 year old man, was arrested at his home in California after the young boys mother took him to the doctor after he informed his mother of his encounter with the man. There, the young boy was tested and proved to be HIV positive.
Although when arrested, Sumlin told police that while he did have sex with the boy, he was sure to use a condom. However, this statement contradicts the status he posted his Facebook page where Sumlin admitted to sexing young boys, not using condoms and not caring.