- Brandy Is Not Here To ‘Bow Down’; Brandy Talks New ‘Temptation’ Movie + Beyonce New SinglePosted 15844 days ago
- In Case You’ve Missed Out: The Unwritten Rules Episodes 1-9Posted 15844 days ago
- President Obama Painting Creates Controversy; Called Disrespectful & BlasphemousPosted 15844 days ago
- Fancy, oh Fancy! Happy 46th Birthday To Garcelle Beauvais!!!Posted 15844 days ago
- Spotted: Beyonce and Jayz Hang Courtside at Brooklyn Nets GamePosted 15844 days ago
Michelle Obama Joins Pinterest; Shares Personal Photos for Father’s Day
Who would have thought 10 years ago that through the many advances of technology that one would be able to interact with the First Lady of the United States via social media?
Joining the long list of women across the globe, First Lady Michelle Obama has made thousands of women happy with the recent announcement of her join to the newest social media phenom, Pinterest, just in time for Fathers Day.
Unlike other social media accounts by politicans and celebrities, followers of the First Lady can expect to view photos and updates from FLOTUS herself which will be signed “-MO”.
“I’m fortunate to have had two great fathers in my life. My husband and my dad, Fraser Robinson.” –MO
“The list of life skills passed along includes many things, even skipping rocks.” – MO
“Victories of every size are cause for celebration.” – MO
Join the First Lady on Pinterest today!