- Brandy Is Not Here To ‘Bow Down’; Brandy Talks New ‘Temptation’ Movie + Beyonce New SinglePosted 15850 days ago
- In Case You’ve Missed Out: The Unwritten Rules Episodes 1-9Posted 15850 days ago
- President Obama Painting Creates Controversy; Called Disrespectful & BlasphemousPosted 15850 days ago
- Fancy, oh Fancy! Happy 46th Birthday To Garcelle Beauvais!!!Posted 15850 days ago
- Spotted: Beyonce and Jayz Hang Courtside at Brooklyn Nets GamePosted 15850 days ago
Marvin Sapp Gets Family Reality Show
Another reality show is on the way featuring gospel artist and Pastor Marvin Sapp along with his 3 children. The reality show Marvin Sapp: Single Dad, according to EEWMagazine, follows Pastor Sapps as he continues to raise his children as a single father, manage a church as well as a singing career.
Open River Pictures has teamed up with award-winning recording artist Marvin Sapp to pitch a new docu-series, “Marvin Sapp: Single Dad.” The reality-based program features the life of the recently widowed Sapp who is raising two tweens and a teen, pastoring a mega church, and maintaining a busy gospel music career for the first time without his wife of 20 years by his side.
Filming of Sapp and his three kids, Marvin “ML” Sapp II., MiKaila, and Madisson began in early 2012. Now the Open River Pictures team is shopping the production footage to networks hoping it will be picked up for distribution to the public.
“Marvin Sapp: Single Dad” reveals an inside look at the Sapp family as they courageously carry on life after the loss of MaLinda Sapp, a vibrant, beloved wife and mother who succumbed to stomach cancer in September 2010. Footage captures a freshly single Sapp maintaining a music career and fighting off the stereotypical “God told me you are my husband!” women, which, according to Open River Pictures, requires more prayer and skills than this dad thinks he has.
Well this should be interesting.