- Brandy Is Not Here To ‘Bow Down’; Brandy Talks New ‘Temptation’ Movie + Beyonce New SinglePosted 15845 days ago
- In Case You’ve Missed Out: The Unwritten Rules Episodes 1-9Posted 15845 days ago
- President Obama Painting Creates Controversy; Called Disrespectful & BlasphemousPosted 15845 days ago
- Fancy, oh Fancy! Happy 46th Birthday To Garcelle Beauvais!!!Posted 15845 days ago
- Spotted: Beyonce and Jayz Hang Courtside at Brooklyn Nets GamePosted 15845 days ago
K.Michelle Appears In PSA For Domestic Violence and Battered Women For Saving Our Daughters
I AM HERE… To help a young mother learn to love herself first. I AM HERE… To help take the power away from date abuse….I AM HERE…To help take the power away from violence against women…I AM HERE … To help take the power away from all esteem slayers! I AM HERE…To YELL Confidence!
These are the words that can be heard coming from K.Michelle’s mouth as she stands in front of a camera with a bruised face in an emotional PSA against domestic violence as she joined Saving Our Daughters Yell Confidence campaign to help raise funds and awareness with young girls and adults who may suffer from self-esteem issues and/or have been the victims of domestic violence.
Ever since the first episode of Love and Hip Hop Atlanta, K.Michelle has been using her platform to speak out about domestic violence and the dangers it can have on a young womans life. Since revealing to the world that she was abused by her ex-boyfriend and husband of Toya Wright, MempHITZ, K.Michelle has been embraced by some while being criticized and called a liar by some [Rasheeda included]. However, despite the negative backlash she has received from speaking out against the man that seems to have all the ladies in his pocket, K.Michelle has tried to remain civil with the naysayers for most part, that was until recently when she finally had enough of Toya and pretty much told her that she was not above smacking her ‘on sight’ if her foolishness continued.
Peep the video: