- Brandy Is Not Here To ‘Bow Down’; Brandy Talks New ‘Temptation’ Movie + Beyonce New SinglePosted 15851 days ago
- In Case You’ve Missed Out: The Unwritten Rules Episodes 1-9Posted 15851 days ago
- President Obama Painting Creates Controversy; Called Disrespectful & BlasphemousPosted 15851 days ago
- Fancy, oh Fancy! Happy 46th Birthday To Garcelle Beauvais!!!Posted 15851 days ago
- Spotted: Beyonce and Jayz Hang Courtside at Brooklyn Nets GamePosted 15851 days ago
Jennifer Hudson Admits To Having Lip Injections For Dream Girls Movie + Preview Of Next Chapter Interview With Oprah
Jennifer Hudson has done a lot to change her appearance over the course of career. Going from being a size 16 to her current size of 6, Jennifer knows first hand the struggles of getting the ‘body and look’ you desire, however, despite the normal method of Hollywood alteration Jennifer took the ‘regular’ folks route and simply changed her eating habits, exercised more and oh, enlisted the help of Weight Watchers to help.
During a recent interview with Oprah, Jennifer admitted that while she has not gone under the knife, she did receive lip injections for her role of Effie White in the Oscar nominated movie Dreamgirls for which she won her first Oscar.
“When I did Dreamgirls I actually had to get my dent right here injected because it was affecting the lighting. And when I got it done the doctor was like, “I do not want to do this do you realize people come in here and pay to have the lips you have naturally.’And I was like, “I don’t want to but I have to for the movie!”‘