- Brandy Is Not Here To ‘Bow Down’; Brandy Talks New ‘Temptation’ Movie + Beyonce New SinglePosted 15847 days ago
- In Case You’ve Missed Out: The Unwritten Rules Episodes 1-9Posted 15847 days ago
- President Obama Painting Creates Controversy; Called Disrespectful & BlasphemousPosted 15847 days ago
- Fancy, oh Fancy! Happy 46th Birthday To Garcelle Beauvais!!!Posted 15847 days ago
- Spotted: Beyonce and Jayz Hang Courtside at Brooklyn Nets GamePosted 15847 days ago
Jada Pinkett-Smith Continues To Fight Human Sex Trafficking; Takes Fight To The Senate
Previously we wrote about Jada Pinkett -Smith joining her 11 year old daughter Willow Smith in the fight to help end human sex trafficking in the United States. We reported that Jada admitted being ignorant to the fact that human sex trafficking was so common in the U.S. and did not realize how serious the issue was until it was brought to her attention by Willow. Upon doing some research of her own, Jada immediately teamed up with Dont Sell Bodies to help in the fight, lending her own body by way of a music video PSA.
Today, the fight continues as Jada took the stand before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee to argue her stance on the issue. As her husband, Will and daughter Willow, watched with love both wearing matching shirts that read “Free Slaves“, Jada argued her case before the Senate urging them to step up and put forth a better effort to help fight against sex trafficking likening the issue to that of human slavery and suggesting that it “robs us of the thing we value most, our freedom”.
During the meeting, strategies to fight the problem and possible methods of prevention were discussed.
Watch Jada get “radical” on human sex trafficking: