- Brandy Is Not Here To ‘Bow Down’; Brandy Talks New ‘Temptation’ Movie + Beyonce New SinglePosted 15850 days ago
- In Case You’ve Missed Out: The Unwritten Rules Episodes 1-9Posted 15850 days ago
- President Obama Painting Creates Controversy; Called Disrespectful & BlasphemousPosted 15850 days ago
- Fancy, oh Fancy! Happy 46th Birthday To Garcelle Beauvais!!!Posted 15850 days ago
- Spotted: Beyonce and Jayz Hang Courtside at Brooklyn Nets GamePosted 15850 days ago
Guilty! Jennifer Hudson’s Brother In Law Sentenced to 3 Consecutive Life Sentences
Four years after the tragic slaying of her family back in her hometown of Chicago, Jennifer Hudson can now exhale as the verdict in the case of accused murderer and brother in law William Balfour was read and sentencing was handed out. Jennifer and her sister Julia Hudson, both present in court today, held their breathes as Judge Charles Burns in Cook County read Balfour his sentence…three consecutive life sentences for those murders as well as 120 years for the underlying felonies of home invasion and aggravated kidnapping.
Balfour attempted to give his condolences making a statement to the court and the Hudson’s in which is proclaimed to be deeply saddened by the events that took place and that he loved Julian King…and still did. Whichever way he thought his statement would be taken, the judge was neither moved nor impressed making the following statement.
“The fact that you can stand in court and tell us you love that child is an insult to all of us and there’s no doubt in my mind he looked up to you as you were putting bullets into his head”
Justice has finally been served and now, hopefully, Jennifer, her sister and the rest of the family can finally find some kind of peace.