- Brandy Is Not Here To ‘Bow Down’; Brandy Talks New ‘Temptation’ Movie + Beyonce New SinglePosted 15850 days ago
- In Case You’ve Missed Out: The Unwritten Rules Episodes 1-9Posted 15850 days ago
- President Obama Painting Creates Controversy; Called Disrespectful & BlasphemousPosted 15850 days ago
- Fancy, oh Fancy! Happy 46th Birthday To Garcelle Beauvais!!!Posted 15850 days ago
- Spotted: Beyonce and Jayz Hang Courtside at Brooklyn Nets GamePosted 15850 days ago
Gladys Knight Isn’t Here For Paris Jackson’s Antics; Says “Paris Wouldn’t Have Any Teeth”
Clearly Aunt Gladys Knight is not here for Paris and her teenage antics or drama because when she caught wind of the foolery that took place at the Jackson residence leading up to the altercation between Paris Jackson and her Aunt Janet Jackson, Gladys took it back to the days when CPS couldn’t get to you.
Over the last few days, there have been several different accounts of what actually happened when Janet Jackson, Jermaine Jackson and Randy Jackson showed up at their mother Katherine Jacksons home. However, according to TMZ, Randy Jackson, Jermaine Jackson and Janet stormed into Michael’s home to take his children — Prince Michael, Paris and Blanket — to Arizona to see their grandmother and guardian, Katherine Jackson, who had been resting there. Paris allegedly didn’t want to go and the situation turned ugly, escalating to the point that Janet slapped her niece and called her a “spoiled little b**ch.” Paris then, allegedly slapped her back, saying, “This is our house. Not the Jackson family house. Get the f–k out!”
Appearing on “The Talk,” Aunt Gladys gave her two cents on the situation:
See, I’m from the south and [we] was raised in that southern way. You have to understand Paris is what, 14? How old is Janet? Who’s the one who tries to direct the other one here? And I would think that it’s a good thing she let’s Paris know who she is. She is a Jackson, she shouldn’t be putting the business out there like that. Cause people read into whatever they want to read into, that’s how they get the drama. So, she’s just trying to protect her, in a way. But if she [Paris] called me that, she wouldn’t have any teeth…You respect your elders.