- Brandy Is Not Here To ‘Bow Down’; Brandy Talks New ‘Temptation’ Movie + Beyonce New SinglePosted 15876 days ago
- In Case You’ve Missed Out: The Unwritten Rules Episodes 1-9Posted 15876 days ago
- President Obama Painting Creates Controversy; Called Disrespectful & BlasphemousPosted 15876 days ago
- Fancy, oh Fancy! Happy 46th Birthday To Garcelle Beauvais!!!Posted 15876 days ago
- Spotted: Beyonce and Jayz Hang Courtside at Brooklyn Nets GamePosted 15876 days ago
George Zimmerman Believes It Was All In “God’s Plan” To Kill Trayvon & Regrets Nothing
There must be something in the water because the amount of stupidity and ignorance that has been seeping through the mouths of individuals lately has been unusually high…or maybe it has always been this way and we are just now taking notice to the foolery.
During a recent [and bad idea] interview with Fox News, George Zimmerman admitted to not having one ounce of regret about the night he killed Trayvon Martin. In fact, when asked if he had any regrets about that night including carrying his gun, getting out of the car and pursuing the teenager, Zimmerman replied no and with good reason…He believes that it was God’s will that he killed Trayvon.
Don’t believe us? Watch the :34 second clip below.
During the end of the interview, Zimmerman requested a public apology from critics like Spike Lee and other public figures stating that “he’d apology if he felt that he did something wrong”.
Ironically, moments after the interview ended Trayvon’s father responded with the following:
“We must worship a different God because no way that MY God would have wanted GZ to kill my son.”
Los Angeles attorney, Royal Oaks, thinks Zimmerman may have shot himself in the other foot by going on national television to plead his case.
“Here Zimmerman thinks he can turn public opinion around and convince the national psyche that he is a good guy, an innocent guy who was just trying to defend himself. It’s very likely to backfire. It’s fraught with extreme peril.”