- Brandy Is Not Here To ‘Bow Down’; Brandy Talks New ‘Temptation’ Movie + Beyonce New SinglePosted 15844 days ago
- In Case You’ve Missed Out: The Unwritten Rules Episodes 1-9Posted 15844 days ago
- President Obama Painting Creates Controversy; Called Disrespectful & BlasphemousPosted 15844 days ago
- Fancy, oh Fancy! Happy 46th Birthday To Garcelle Beauvais!!!Posted 15844 days ago
- Spotted: Beyonce and Jayz Hang Courtside at Brooklyn Nets GamePosted 15844 days ago
First The Olympics, Next Bestsellers List?: Gabrielle Douglas Set To Write Inspirational Memoir
16 year old 2x Olympic Gold Medalist Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Douglas seems to be unstoppable, or at least she feels that way, and rightly so. After nailing two gold medals back to back at her first Olympic attendance, the beaming 16 year old is ready to move on to other areas of interest. Next stop, the New York Times Bestsellers list.
Gabby announced this past Thursday that she has plans to write and release her own inspirational memoir with an expected publication date of December 12, 2012.
The book Grace, Gold and Glory, My Leap of Faith will focus on the life of the 16 year old, her departure from her family at age 12 and her life leading up to her Olympic wins. Seemingly excited about the project, Douglas revealed that writing has always been a dream of hers and she is beyond excited to be able to have the opportunity to do so now.
Even before I competed in the Olympics, I always wanted to write a book.
Will you be purchasing her book when it releases?