- Brandy Is Not Here To ‘Bow Down’; Brandy Talks New ‘Temptation’ Movie + Beyonce New SinglePosted 15845 days ago
- In Case You’ve Missed Out: The Unwritten Rules Episodes 1-9Posted 15845 days ago
- President Obama Painting Creates Controversy; Called Disrespectful & BlasphemousPosted 15845 days ago
- Fancy, oh Fancy! Happy 46th Birthday To Garcelle Beauvais!!!Posted 15845 days ago
- Spotted: Beyonce and Jayz Hang Courtside at Brooklyn Nets GamePosted 15845 days ago
Gabby Douglas Becomes The New Face Of Kellogg’s!
Olympic two time Gold Medalist Gabby Douglas just can not lose proving that all things really do fall into place accordingly as not even after a full week after making history by winning two gold medals and becoming the first Black female to win an Individual Gold medal as a gymnast, Gabby has already been dubbed as the new face of the Kellogg’s cereal brand.
While there were jokes that we would soon be seeing Gabby Douglas on the boxes of Wheaties everywhere, Kellogg’s decided that Wheaties was good enough for a spectacular athlete like her and snatched her up for an endorsement deal early.
Reports are suggesting that she will make a somewhere between $1-3 million from her deal with Kellogg’s alone, in addition to the large amount of other endorsement deals she may pick up throughout the year. This is rather large seeing as how reports have begun to circulate about her mothers financial status prior to her winning the medals.
Her mother must be extremely proud!