- Brandy Is Not Here To ‘Bow Down’; Brandy Talks New ‘Temptation’ Movie + Beyonce New SinglePosted 15850 days ago
- In Case You’ve Missed Out: The Unwritten Rules Episodes 1-9Posted 15850 days ago
- President Obama Painting Creates Controversy; Called Disrespectful & BlasphemousPosted 15850 days ago
- Fancy, oh Fancy! Happy 46th Birthday To Garcelle Beauvais!!!Posted 15850 days ago
- Spotted: Beyonce and Jayz Hang Courtside at Brooklyn Nets GamePosted 15850 days ago
From The Vault: Before Love and Hip Hop ATL K Michelle Was ‘Faking It’ with Missy Elliott
There’s been a lot of negativity surrounding K.Michelle lately and despite the rumors surrounding her crazy past and the battle she is currently inn with ex-boyfriend, Memphitz and his wife Toya Carter-Wright, K. Michelle is actually quite talented.
I remember when I first heard about K.Michelle, I was going somewhere [down I-95] and I heard the radio dj announce that there was a new chick on the block by the name of K.Michelle. The first song I heard from her was her single “Faking It” featuring Missy Elliott. I’ve always enjoyed this record, so I decided to share.