- Brandy Is Not Here To ‘Bow Down’; Brandy Talks New ‘Temptation’ Movie + Beyonce New SinglePosted 15874 days ago
- In Case You’ve Missed Out: The Unwritten Rules Episodes 1-9Posted 15874 days ago
- President Obama Painting Creates Controversy; Called Disrespectful & BlasphemousPosted 15874 days ago
- Fancy, oh Fancy! Happy 46th Birthday To Garcelle Beauvais!!!Posted 15874 days ago
- Spotted: Beyonce and Jayz Hang Courtside at Brooklyn Nets GamePosted 15874 days ago
For Those Who Missed It: VH1 Goes Behind The Music with Nas [Full Episode]
If you missed VH1’s “Behind The Music” with Nas then you definitely missed on of the best episodes they’ve had in a long time. In this hour long cover, Nas covered everything from his music, to hustling and slinging crack to pay for his studio time, friendships and relationships. Nas even goes as deep as discussing what really happened between him and Tupac as well as what happened with his marriage to Kelis.
I have ALWAYS been a fan of Nasir Jones. Not only was he extremely fine but I was obsessed with him lyrically. He is definitely on my list of the greatest hip hop artists of all time.
Check out the episode below