- Brandy Is Not Here To ‘Bow Down’; Brandy Talks New ‘Temptation’ Movie + Beyonce New SinglePosted 15876 days ago
- In Case You’ve Missed Out: The Unwritten Rules Episodes 1-9Posted 15876 days ago
- President Obama Painting Creates Controversy; Called Disrespectful & BlasphemousPosted 15876 days ago
- Fancy, oh Fancy! Happy 46th Birthday To Garcelle Beauvais!!!Posted 15876 days ago
- Spotted: Beyonce and Jayz Hang Courtside at Brooklyn Nets GamePosted 15876 days ago
For The Sistas & Sista Babies: New Company, Natural Hair Dolls, Gives Us Natural Haired Barbs & We Want Them All
I know that I am not the only mother or woman who has gone into a store in hopes of buying my daughter the perfect black Barbie. The frustration I feel when trying my hardest to pick one that she can identify with only to be disappointed to find that the only black Barbie that is on the shelf looks like a tanned version of the original Barbie. I have no issues with Kenya (that has been my name for her since I was little). I grew up with Kenya, but I have always believed that Kenya needed an upgrade.
My prayers have been answered. Natural Hair Dolls has given me just what I was looking for. They have taken Kenya and given her a complete makeover with beautiful skin tones that show our black comes in so many beautiful complexions and the hair…is to die for and the best part is that these beauties are for sale!
Take a look at some of my favorite looks from these beautiful ethnic Barbie’s.
I am absolutely IN LOVE with these dolls and with so many looks to choose from it is almost impossible to pick just one. For more information on getting your very own Natural Hair Doll check out their online store www.naturalgirlsunited.com/ or visit their Facebook page www.facebook.com/NaturallyBeautifulHair