- Brandy Is Not Here To ‘Bow Down’; Brandy Talks New ‘Temptation’ Movie + Beyonce New SinglePosted 15847 days ago
- In Case You’ve Missed Out: The Unwritten Rules Episodes 1-9Posted 15847 days ago
- President Obama Painting Creates Controversy; Called Disrespectful & BlasphemousPosted 15847 days ago
- Fancy, oh Fancy! Happy 46th Birthday To Garcelle Beauvais!!!Posted 15847 days ago
- Spotted: Beyonce and Jayz Hang Courtside at Brooklyn Nets GamePosted 15847 days ago
Five Questions To Cure That Awkward Silence On A First Date
Ever been on a date and somewhere down the line there is an awkward silence because neither you or your date can think of something to say? These awkward moments are usually made worse by an inappropriate attempt to make a joke or an awkward question that may be a tad uncomfortable to answer.
If you want to keep the conversation going without the awkwardness, try these five questions to keep the conversation going:
1. What has been your biggest accomplishment?
2. Describe your first kiss.
3. What was the first big item that you bought with your first paycheck?
4. What has been your greatest disappointment?
5. Describe your ideal vacation.
While these 5 questions may seem a little generic, if you pay attention to the answers that you are given you can learn a lot about your date. These questions allow you to get inside of your dates head and gives you a glimpse of how they think, what means the most to them and what interests them.
So next time you are on a date (particularly a first date) try throwing these questions in the mix and see what comes up…or out.