- Brandy Is Not Here To ‘Bow Down’; Brandy Talks New ‘Temptation’ Movie + Beyonce New SinglePosted 15850 days ago
- In Case You’ve Missed Out: The Unwritten Rules Episodes 1-9Posted 15850 days ago
- President Obama Painting Creates Controversy; Called Disrespectful & BlasphemousPosted 15850 days ago
- Fancy, oh Fancy! Happy 46th Birthday To Garcelle Beauvais!!!Posted 15850 days ago
- Spotted: Beyonce and Jayz Hang Courtside at Brooklyn Nets GamePosted 15850 days ago
Women We Love: LHHA Erica Dixon and K.Michelle Lend Their Celebrity To Saving Our Daughters Corporation
Two of our favorite members of the Love and Hip Hop Atlanta cast, Erica Dixon and K.Michelle, put their spotlight to the good use over the weekend as they hit up The Glam Bar to team up with Saving Our Daughters Corporation where they assisted in giving 10 lucky young girls makeovers and gifts from.
The ladies were all smiles as they took photos with some of the girls who were in attendance.
K.Michelle on teaming up with Saving Our Daughters and The Glam Bar:
“The event itself is a beginning for Atlanta to see how important it is to support one another, especially women of all ages and ethnicity. I am honored to be apart of the cause, and event with Glambar Salon and the Saving Our Daughters Organization. Every one at one point in our lives need support and just that extra action that expresses how much an individuals matters today and tomorrow.”