- Brandy Is Not Here To ‘Bow Down’; Brandy Talks New ‘Temptation’ Movie + Beyonce New SinglePosted 15847 days ago
- In Case You’ve Missed Out: The Unwritten Rules Episodes 1-9Posted 15847 days ago
- President Obama Painting Creates Controversy; Called Disrespectful & BlasphemousPosted 15847 days ago
- Fancy, oh Fancy! Happy 46th Birthday To Garcelle Beauvais!!!Posted 15847 days ago
- Spotted: Beyonce and Jayz Hang Courtside at Brooklyn Nets GamePosted 15847 days ago
Drama: Some People Are Just Attracted To It..or Maybe It’s Attracted To Them?
Some people seem to be attracted to drama no matter how hard they try to resist it. It is as if they are pulled to drama like a strong magnet to metal. Even crazier is that these same said people want help or often complain when they are stuck in crappy situations or relationships that they themselves have created.
There are the women who run after mean spirited tough guy men who beat them but they say they love him or the guy who chases after the big booty model females and then complain because she is “high maintenance”. Yet, time and time again we see these same individuals in over their head in crazy situations like that’s how they enjoy it.
Crazily, these people are toxic because they love drama. Why is this alluring to them? It seems that they want nothing but headache and the attention that comes with it. Examples, may include: mates that pick fights for no sane reason, those that cry for attention or act sick or hurt, and those that even go far as act infantile by throwing fights, constantly complaining about family or coworkers out of thin air.
If you know someone who is attracted to Drama you need to get very far away from them. There usually is nothing that can come from it but to drag you down or into their mess. If you feel like you seem to attract lots of Drama in your life you should reevaluate yourself and your relationships, examine those around you (i.e. associates, coworkers, roommates), and make drastic changes.
Drama causes problems and should be avoided when you try maintaining healthy relationships. Those who truly care for you would not bring you into their drama but instead do things to enhance your life. Anyone else is just unneeded drama that has got to go.