- Brandy Is Not Here To ‘Bow Down’; Brandy Talks New ‘Temptation’ Movie + Beyonce New SinglePosted 15848 days ago
- In Case You’ve Missed Out: The Unwritten Rules Episodes 1-9Posted 15848 days ago
- President Obama Painting Creates Controversy; Called Disrespectful & BlasphemousPosted 15848 days ago
- Fancy, oh Fancy! Happy 46th Birthday To Garcelle Beauvais!!!Posted 15848 days ago
- Spotted: Beyonce and Jayz Hang Courtside at Brooklyn Nets GamePosted 15848 days ago
Tuesday Quick Quotes: Deacon DMX Bringing His First Church Sermon To A Yonkers Church Near You
One thing you can count on when listening to and/or speaking with rapper DMX is a lot of f-bombs being dropped and the mention, somewhere, of church.
In a recent interview with Global Grind, DMX revealed that he recently became a Deacon at a church that he has been a member of for several years now and is looking to bring his dog house sermons to a Yonkers church soon.
I read the whole bible. I just been made a deacon at the church I used to go to – Morning Star. I would like my first sermon to be there or in Yonkers. The biggest step is not in the studying, reading, but the warning to change the way you live. Wanting different things for yourself, and making that change because if you still want to drink and smoke, you could read as much as you want, that doesn’t mean you’re ready.