- Brandy Is Not Here To ‘Bow Down’; Brandy Talks New ‘Temptation’ Movie + Beyonce New SinglePosted 15846 days ago
- In Case You’ve Missed Out: The Unwritten Rules Episodes 1-9Posted 15846 days ago
- President Obama Painting Creates Controversy; Called Disrespectful & BlasphemousPosted 15846 days ago
- Fancy, oh Fancy! Happy 46th Birthday To Garcelle Beauvais!!!Posted 15846 days ago
- Spotted: Beyonce and Jayz Hang Courtside at Brooklyn Nets GamePosted 15846 days ago
Congratulations to Claressa Shields! 17 Year Old Becomes First Woman To Win Olympic Gold Medal In Boxing!!!!
We are just racking them in this year! Right on the heels of Gabby Douglas who won two gold medals including the first American All –Around Gold Medal for gymnastics, here comes Claressa Shields.
Claressa Shields is a 17 year old Flint Michigan native whose dream was to become the first woman to ever win a gold medal in boxing and as of today, her dream has become a reality. Not only has the 17 year old become the first woman, she is also [obviously] the first Black woman to do it as well. Double points!
In the women’s middleweight competition, Shields beat her Russian opponent Nadezda Torlopova 19-12 to take home the first U.S. gold medal for Women’s boxing.
Check out her road to success below and get to know her!