- Brandy Is Not Here To ‘Bow Down’; Brandy Talks New ‘Temptation’ Movie + Beyonce New SinglePosted 15847 days ago
- In Case You’ve Missed Out: The Unwritten Rules Episodes 1-9Posted 15847 days ago
- President Obama Painting Creates Controversy; Called Disrespectful & BlasphemousPosted 15847 days ago
- Fancy, oh Fancy! Happy 46th Birthday To Garcelle Beauvais!!!Posted 15847 days ago
- Spotted: Beyonce and Jayz Hang Courtside at Brooklyn Nets GamePosted 15847 days ago
Ciara Announces New Album Title; Says She Is A ‘One Woman Army’ and Ready To Make Her Comeback
After a very long hiatus and a few single regrets, the former Princess of Crunk is returning with her fifth album in which she states will show her going back to her ‘roots’.
Ciara revealed to MTV earlier this week that she has finally put a name to her latest project which is guaranteed to show a more ‘vulnerable’ side for her fans.
“This is the most vulnerable I’ve ever been in my life and career,” the 26-year-old singer told MTV News. “And I’m so confident with being vulnerable. At one point in time, I was very afraid to be as vulnerable as I am.”
But Ciara fans need not be too worried about the vulnerability displayed on the album as Ciara made sure to include some of her signature dance tracks on the album.
“There are some very, very, very personal moments, and of course, you’ve gotta have the fun dance moments.”
Although her scheduled first single ‘Sweat’ has yet to be released to the public, the singer is confident that her new album One Woman Army, which is being released under her new label home Epic Records, is a sure win and will definitely please her fans as well as her haters.
Ciara also mentioned that she did a lot of writing for this project. I guess this means that her and Miss Keri baby are still not on speaking terms?
Check out her red carpet interview below: