- Brandy Is Not Here To ‘Bow Down’; Brandy Talks New ‘Temptation’ Movie + Beyonce New SinglePosted 15876 days ago
- In Case You’ve Missed Out: The Unwritten Rules Episodes 1-9Posted 15876 days ago
- President Obama Painting Creates Controversy; Called Disrespectful & BlasphemousPosted 15876 days ago
- Fancy, oh Fancy! Happy 46th Birthday To Garcelle Beauvais!!!Posted 15876 days ago
- Spotted: Beyonce and Jayz Hang Courtside at Brooklyn Nets GamePosted 15876 days ago
Celeb Style: Jill Scott Rocks ‘Zigi Soho’ Platform Sneakers and Love & Hip Hop Ring To VH1 Storytellers
When I saw these shoes on the feet off Philly diva Jill Scott I immediately had to find out what was going on here. I have a special connection with platform shoes (blame it on my height) and while I am not a fan of sneakers these bad boys would definitely be a cool item to add to my never-ending growing collection of shoes.
The home girl Jilly was spotted during her taping of ‘VH1 Storytellers’ rocking these Zigi Soho Black Canvas platformed sneakers with a pair of deconstructed jeans and a black designer tee (with ruffled sleeves).
Also peep Jill’s blinged out three fingered “Love & Hip Hop” ring.