- Brandy Is Not Here To ‘Bow Down’; Brandy Talks New ‘Temptation’ Movie + Beyonce New SinglePosted 15851 days ago
- In Case You’ve Missed Out: The Unwritten Rules Episodes 1-9Posted 15851 days ago
- President Obama Painting Creates Controversy; Called Disrespectful & BlasphemousPosted 15851 days ago
- Fancy, oh Fancy! Happy 46th Birthday To Garcelle Beauvais!!!Posted 15851 days ago
- Spotted: Beyonce and Jayz Hang Courtside at Brooklyn Nets GamePosted 15851 days ago
Quick Quotes: Buffie The Body From Vixen To Fitness; Why She Left Video Modeling For The Fitness Industry
Known for her rather large hindparts, Buffie the Body (appropriately named), was one of the hottest video models and online models between 2004 and 2006. Generating tons of money from her online modeling site BuffieTheBody.com and landing gig after gig in numerous hip hop videos Buffie became a household name in a short amount of time.
At the height of her career, Buffie began to notice that there were a slew of new, upcoming video vixens who were more than willing to above and beyond what Buffie and fellow vixens were willing to do for free. Knowing that her time was coming to an end thanks to these young girls willing to pose nude for free…Buffie decided that it was time to gracefully bow out and start something new.
In a almost hour long YouTube video, Buffie sits down and explains in detail her experiences within the industry, her reasons for leaving, her new career path in the fitness field and answers the age old question..
Is her butt real?
Nowadays the girls show everything without getting paid. It’s just for the sake of twitter fame and followers. They’re baring it all and not getting one dime. Why would someone pay to see you in your nice swimsuit when you can go on twitter and see girls butt naked. They are just messing it up for themselves because they’re selling out so badly.
Peep more of her fitness YouTube videos below: