- Brandy Is Not Here To ‘Bow Down’; Brandy Talks New ‘Temptation’ Movie + Beyonce New SinglePosted 15850 days ago
- In Case You’ve Missed Out: The Unwritten Rules Episodes 1-9Posted 15850 days ago
- President Obama Painting Creates Controversy; Called Disrespectful & BlasphemousPosted 15850 days ago
- Fancy, oh Fancy! Happy 46th Birthday To Garcelle Beauvais!!!Posted 15850 days ago
- Spotted: Beyonce and Jayz Hang Courtside at Brooklyn Nets GamePosted 15850 days ago
Brandy Covers Upscale Magazine + Usher Takes On Billboard
Bran-Nu graces the cover of Upscale Magazines May 2012 issue rocking a jazzy little black dress. Inside this issue you can be sure to catch Brandy discussing her latest album “Two Eleven” which will be releasing soon.
Brandy has been heavily promoting this new album in hopes that this album will be the one to re-introduce her to her already established fan base as well as bring in the new fans who aren’t hip to what Brandy really can bring to the table. It’s been about 5 years since we’ve gotten an album from Brandy so we are all waiting patiently to have this new music on our Ipods.
Brandy has already released the first single from the new album, Put It Down, which features Chris Brown. So far the song has been getting some really great reviews so hopefully this is an indication that Brandy has some hotness waiting for us on the new album.
Be sure to check out Brandy on the cover of Upscale Magazine which is set to hit stores in two weeks!
Meanwhile, Usher can be seen on the newest issue of Billboard Magazine as he prepares for the drop of his newest album Look 4 Myself which is set to release June 12th. Usher is also scheduled to perform at the 2012 Billboard Awards on may 20th.