- Brandy Is Not Here To ‘Bow Down’; Brandy Talks New ‘Temptation’ Movie + Beyonce New SinglePosted 15844 days ago
- In Case You’ve Missed Out: The Unwritten Rules Episodes 1-9Posted 15844 days ago
- President Obama Painting Creates Controversy; Called Disrespectful & BlasphemousPosted 15844 days ago
- Fancy, oh Fancy! Happy 46th Birthday To Garcelle Beauvais!!!Posted 15844 days ago
- Spotted: Beyonce and Jayz Hang Courtside at Brooklyn Nets GamePosted 15844 days ago
Brandy and Monica Cover Ebonys’ May 2012 Music Issue
While the two both speak to Ebony about their singing styles, projects and future endeavors, Brandy gets a little more up close and personal with Ebony magazine as she reveals her feelings about marriage and her brother Ray J.
On Getting Engaged:
I wish we were engaged, but I am patient.
I am so proud of these two ladies. They have come such a long way and have grown so much. They are truly an inspiration to young girls everywhere that it is possible to forgive, forget and move on. After years of being rivals these two young women were able to put their egos to the side, talk out their issues and ultimately end up becoming great friends.
This should be a lesson to all young girls out there.
Love these two!